Covid-19 - Keeping you and us safe
We are currently shipping orders. Our priority in the first instance will be ensuring the safety of our customers, couriers and our team.
With this in mind, we have implemented the following procedures:
Key Safety Precautions:
For our Team:
- We have a small team, a large store and warehouse, so physical distancing is easy to maintain.
- We have increased our cleaning schedules, and continue the new pre- lock down hygiene protocols which include the regular use of hand sanitiser and frequent hand washing.
- Lunch breaks in our staff room are taken one at a time.
For our Customers:
- Our store will be open at level 2 and level 1.
- We are open normal hours; 10am-5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am-4pm Sunday.
- To keep a safe environment for customers & staff we will be regularly cleaning and have hand sanitiser available.
- We ask customers please keep a meter distance between each other.
- We will ask you to sign in as you enter the store for contact tracing.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, please stay home and shop online or give us a call if you need any help.
How to Click and Collect:
- Select this delivery option during checkout – if you are not picking up, you must select a courier.
- If you are in a hurry, give us a call and ask us to pack your order urgently and then drive on over – orders will usually be ready for pick up 2- 4 hours after you have placed it during working hours.
For our Couriers:
- Please be aware our couriers are experiencing high volumes of parcels which may result in delays when delivering your parcel around New Zealand and internationally. They have advised to allow an additional 5 days to our normal delivery time frame. We appreciate your patience. Click here for more information.