About Us / Bolt of Cloth Job Openings
Sales & Design Assistant
We’re looking for a customer service focused Sales Assistant for our Newmarket store. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Creating an exciting in store environment for customers.
- Providing design advice and assist our customers to the best of your ability.
- Working well with a small team have a bubbly personality.
-Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
To be successful in the role you will:
· Are a successful and passionate sales person with demonstrable merchandising skills.
· Love & have talent for design/interiors/colour.
· Are computer literate and efficient at using MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
· Demonstrate great people skills.
We are looking for a bubbly personality with all the above skills who is also a good fit with our small and diverse team and can operate without the structures of a large company. Retail experience is an advantage. The role does require one regular weekend day with extra hours over the busy Christmas period.
If you think this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to the store manager Kate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop off at our Newmarket store:
2, Osborne Street